Powered by Blogger.

my favorite visitor

On Friday, my little Parisian princess came to New York for 2 days. We adventured all day, got coffee, discussed her Europe tales, and just laughed with each other in Greenwich Village. Then, at my apartment, we had a little photoshoot freak out. Here are the raw photos.



































































































Wore: Free People lingerie + button up shirt / Gap tshirt, Reformation vintage Levi's

Beautiful Hannah: @hannahleedd / hannahleedavis.com

6 comments

  1. love the photos!
    :)

    malimichaelablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos!

    http://thefashionjump.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovee your style. <3

    xxAmanda
    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I just discovered your Instagram and blog today and love it! I actually started my own blog recently and it would make my day if you could take a look!

    Hannah Gabrialle

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your photos!
    have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete