Powered by Blogger.

july inspiration

I have been lacking inspiration lately, so I forced myself to browse the interwebs and find things that were catering to my interests now. Take a peak!
Here are a couple of things that fashion-wise, as well as interior-wise, have been inspiring me now:
  • Structured bags with clasps (think old, vintage)
  • Wooden, straw chairs
  • Matisse artwork 
  • Brass accents
  • Blazers that are just the right amount of work meets chic
  • Oval sunglasses (even though they look horrible on me)
  • Silk prints and skirts
  • Textured rugs  
  • Gold statement earrings
What have you been feeling lately?



2 comments

  1. Omg these are all my inspirations too!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This life style is so amazing. I really love it. This new fashion is very helpful and useful. Thanks for sharing this article. Now it's time to avail Locksmith Leeds for more information.

    ReplyDelete