Powered by Blogger.

my trip to la

My beautiful adventures from driving around in a vintage car, being at Frank Sinatra's house for dinner, and running around LA looking for Parisian restaurants, all thanks to Bear Journal.





From L.A. we drove to Palm Springs to stay at the Ace Hotel there and soak up the sun...and take a casual ride in stunning vintage cars to Frank Sinatra's house for dinner (normal). I was screaming in excitement, as you could imagine.





  

I was supposed to leave Thursday early morning and I got to the airport, only to find that my flight was delayed 4+ hours, making it a red-eye. I was like welp, this is not going to work. So I ended up crashing at Hannah's house and staying in beautiful L.A. for 2 more days! I swear, everything happens for a reason and I was so excited to get more time here since it is a long-ish flight. We went to The Apartment by the Line by the Grove and Figaro Bistrot for dinner. The weather was perfect and I seriously think I fell in love with L.A.








I am so lucky to have been able to go on this trip in general, and again thank you to Bear Journal (a fantastic and natural vitamin company that you must check out) for making it happen ♡ and thanks to Hannah for letting me impose on her whole week. I love you. 

12 comments

  1. That sounds so fun! Too bad your flight got canceled, but everything does happen for a reason, and I'm glad you had a good time.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pictures, love them!

    x

    StephC

    http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i'm obsessed with the interior design in these photos and the overall relaxed feeling they give off. Amazing post! xx

    http://raquelmarieee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, that's what I was going for! Thank you so so much!

      Delete
  4. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.
    http://dashcambox.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love the vintage touch that you give to your posts. But this time you beat yourself, these photos are amazing, I LOVE THEM!

    https://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. surprisingly
    Your photos conquered me♥
    Sorry, but I really want to know where to get a pendant with 7 and 18 photos?

    ReplyDelete