Powered by Blogger.

fall haul

Hello! Between Saturday and yesterday, I did some damage in Soho. I haven't gone splurge shopping in a while and I figured now was the best time since classes did start today, and the fall season is coming up!!!!! Aka I need to get as many camel shirts and turtleneck sweaters and hefty pairs of jeans as I can. I broke it up into two parts so you would be able to see the items better. Things will be blurred about underneath :-)





Items starting on top left going clockwise: Urban Outfitters cropped striped sweater with mini turtleneck (navy & yellow). Camel-colored suede crop top. Levi's boyfriend jeans (will see more of soon). Topshop grey socks. Brandy Melville grey tank. Camel Aritzia high waisted pants. 



Items starting on top left going clockwise: Brandy Melville black tank dress. Urban Outfitters skin-toned dress. Urban Outfitters layered necklaces. (IKEA CLOCK-not new). Urban Outfitters black high waisted corduroy jeans. Brandy Melville tie-up black dress with collar (placed on the skin-toned dress). Brandy Melville grey tank. 




I also bought this cutie of a poster since it was on sale & I needed to cover up my walls. It reminds me of home, which I really like. 

So, like I said, today I had my first class and it went okay! The rest of the week is going to be hella busy (just settling into things) so I'm not too sure on how much I'll be able to update. Stick with me boos! After class I walked around a bit and got coffee at a really nice place. Now I'm just chilling and decided to photograph since now is the perfect time (even though this will be posted at night). Tonight I think I'm going into Greenwich Village with a friend (my favorite spot) to get dinner and probably coffee (again) afterwards. Tomorrow I have a huge day of classes, pray for me!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday's (sorry-that's a rare occasion) and if you're moving into college that it's going well :-) let me know!

Xoxo,
Kiki

9 comments

  1. What are you studying? Oh and I loveee that poster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl. I recently discovered your blog and I must say your dorm looks l o v e l y as hell, I love your furnitures, actually I recently moved out and I'm not very fan of the little table/desk that is in my room and I was thinking to change it and I saw yours and give ideas of how it can look good, unfortunately in Mexico we don't have IKEA, jaja ):
    Anyway, good luck with school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love love love your taste! This post made me want to go to another shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love love love your taste! This post made me want to go to another shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute blog <3 Would you mind checking my blog as well? Thank you!
    http://blueberryteamug.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have a lovely dorm room and I love the way you take your pictures :p Where do you do most of your shopping?

    xx

    http://whoframedrogerrabit.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul. I love the beige/coffee coloured dress!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete