Powered by Blogger.

a little bit of nak-ed

As the weather really cools down and starts to get brisk here in NYC, I can't wait to bring out my cozy sweaters, thick knits, and scarves. Recently the brand Na-kd sent gifts over to me; compiling of beautiful coats, trousers, and the most perfect and comfortable tops. Naturally, I couldn't wait to put them on and photograph them for y'all. Here is the post ♡







Check out their site: na-kd.com (linked here)! And I got you guys covered--get a 20% discount when you use the code 'NYCbambi20'! It is valid for 24 hours and there is free shipping worldwide :-) for more coverage go to my Instagram and Instagram story (@nycbambi)

Really hope you guys liked! Thanks so much for your constant sweet support. I love you!

Xoxo,
Christie

2 comments

  1. What beautiful pieces! You rock them so well. I love your style!

    Sydney
    http://www.sydneyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do fashion & lifestyle too and I watched your fall lookbook too.
    I love your outfit and the way your style it.
    It's so effortless but still chic and cool :)
    ~Yudira~

    ReplyDelete