Powered by Blogger.

spring x posse



Today was a beautiful day in New York and I couldn't help but take advantage of the spring weather and run around West Village in super short dresses. Because winter is usually such a rut, I could not wait to finally feel free, warm, and creative.



My happiness was obviously bursting while taking these pictures...I hope you like! Photographed by Amanda Goon x

















Wearing:
The Jane Dress
The Moss Mini
                  70s Roundie Bag
                  Zara heels
                  Reliquia Hoop & Loop earrings
                  Reliquia Star Sign Necklace

I am such a huge fan of Posse, seriously all of their items are just perfect. Check them out, they are such a beautiful Australian label!

That's all for today guys! Thinking about doing a 'music festival outfits' soon...

Xoxo,
Christie

1 comment

  1. Super cute dresses and bag, great spring inspo!

    x
    StephC

    http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete