Powered by Blogger.

the marble table of my dreams

As promised, I wanted to do an interiors post on this beautiful marble coffee table from Harpers Project, the best mid-century modern furniture site I have ever found. Seriously, I am in love.



 As you all probably know by now, I am a marble-addict. I just love how it looks so clean, modern, and you can put anything on a marble coffee table and have it look chic. Even pizza against marble would look amazing. Am I right...???

I can't wait for when I have my own living room to put this baby in there in front of a comfy couch and have even more stacks of magazines, candles, and books. For right now it is in my room because I honestly just love the way it looks. My magazine collection just looks better there, too. 



What I love the most about the Harpers Project is their Scandinavian mantra, "Buy once, buy well"
It's taken me a while to get out of buying Ikea furniture that literally falls a part after a year. Like clothing, furniture is just as important to invest in. A good, quality piece can last you years, maybe even your whole life. I promise that this coffee table is following me wherever I go, though it weighs more than a hundred pounds. It will be worth it, I promise my future movers. 

If you're thinking about investing in a new, perfect mid-century modern or Scandinavian inspired piece, I would definitely visit the Harpers Project website. I literally want everything, it was so hard to choose! But, like I said before, I really feel like this authentic marble and style will last me forever in my future places. I also love the wooden legs and frame. Adam and I are already so excited just thinking about it in our future living room. 


I really hope you liked this post and I can't wait to do more on interiors! I just got a new chair and I am very excited to share it with you. Stay tuned!


7 comments

  1. Wow nice! Love your space!

    x
    StephC

    http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love marble tables, they are so chic. The way you decorated yours looks great!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this type of dining table.

    Glad to get this information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your marble coffee table is stunning! I love how it brings such a chic, modern vibe to your space. If you're looking for more unique, high-quality pieces to complement your beautiful home, I highly recommend checking out Zen Curated. They offer a curated selection of stylish and sustainable home decor that aligns perfectly with your taste. You might find the perfect piece to pair with your marble table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're looking for stylish marble coffee tables, check out Elegant Collections. Their elegant designs and high-quality craftsmanship elevate any living area with sophistication.

    ReplyDelete