Powered by Blogger.

i only think of you

Hi guys! Happy Sunday. For the most part, it was a really good one. I'm still feeling under the weather and I did a yoga class this morning with my best friend, but I got a bit sick during it so that was the end of that. Not a good thing at all. Tomorrow I'm getting tested for things and such, so I guess I'll let you guys know how it goes?! Sorry I'm telling you all this, but I guess it's just apart of my day and it's nothing crazy serious, so I don't mind sharing with you guys. I really hope you don't mind!

After yoga I chilled for a little bit, then we got coffee and went to a farmers market. It was so cute. I got that little baby succulent since I had an empty pot to fill, and I also got that amazingly cute bouquet of flowers (paired with my Pellegrino from this morning, favorite Free People sweater, Fun. record, polaroids, and Urban sandals that I wore today).




Today was mostly spent resting because it's what I need the most. Sunday is always the perfect day to do nothing, and I was so glad I could actually do that today. Like I mentioned yesterday, I tried filming some things/making another video but it just seemed too forced and I couldn't vibe with it. Seriously, I was trying all these different songs and I felt nothing. I'd rather not post that much and then have really good posts, you know what I mean? Basically, and I actually just saw this on a friend's blog (not to copy you Sammy) but quality over quantity. I'll have more videos to post, I promise, but nothing will be forced!!!

It started thundering and I took a really nice bath, then ate leftover Indian and watched Leap Year (one of my favorite movies ever, highly recommend). I think Ireland might be a dream destination.




So overall, it was a really calm day. Tomorrow, sort of back into the grind but I'm going to try to take it easy this week. I really want to travel, but I don't know where. Really anywhere would be ideal right now. Where do you want to go?

Xoxo,
Kiki

3 comments

  1. ahh kiki you are so cute, i think we all like hearing whatever about your day :) my current dream destinations are Hawaii, Berlin, NYC <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to travel near the mountains like Utah and Missouri and also must go to is Portland Oregon !!! There all so pretty and I just want to take a road trip and have an adventure there .... One day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leap Year is one of my favorite movie too!!!

    ReplyDelete