Powered by Blogger.

free people fall lookbook ⧨



Fall is just around the corner. It is said that August is the Sunday of summer, and as the days grow just a bit shorter and you start craving sweaters, maybe some boots…that's when the glimpse of Autumn makes your heart skips a beat and the transition in stores only makes it more exciting.


I got the chance to photograph for Free People Paramus this week, inspired by the new fall Manalogue that came out a week or so ago. I could have not been more excited. Here's a little fall lookbook, featuring Free People pieces. Details below.
























 
 






All the clothes are Free People. 1st outfit shoes: DSW. 2nd outfit shoes: Forever 21. 3rd outfit shoes: Grey City

Feel free to ask for more details in the comments if you want!!
-
I can't wait to go to NYC and really channel the wardrobe that I've wanted for so long. My inspiration? Only dark, black, grey, brown, or white pieces. Pointy shoes, vintage shoes, only black or brown. Skinny scarves, pageboy hats, rope chokers. A new haircut (that will be happening soon, the weekend after this one, so excited to show you guys. I can't stand my hair right now, so straggly and a ombre that's not supposed to be ombre!!!!). Brown belts, buttons, high waisted everything. I'm so, so excited.

What are you channeling this fall? I want to know! I always, always love hearing from you guys and what you think. Hope you liked this lookbook!

Xoxo,
Kiki

1 comment

  1. I have been wanting autumn foorrrr soooo long now! I love love love boots!

    ReplyDelete