Powered by Blogger.

pre-fall feels


You know that feeling--summer rolls around and even though you're so excited to break out your denim shorts and linens, there's a feeling of nostalgia--a nostalgia for Autumn tones and sweaters. Is it just me?
Yay, it's not just me! That is why I put together some outfits to think about for the fall, even though, don't get me wrong, I am definitely appreciating this golden summer weather.

𝟙

We can still wear all white in the fall, can't we?
Fluffy cardigan, casual tee, white pants, minor straw details.

𝟚
Blair Waldorf nostalgia
Plaid coat, button-up skirt, kitten heels, beret, pop of color. 

𝟛
Très chic
Caramel pants. White top. Navy pops. Lace. Gold details.

𝟜
Styling a dress for autumn
Black boots. Long dress w/ cardigan and tee underneath. Cat eye sunglasses.

I really hope you like these sets! I have a feeling that my tones for fall will stay consistent, but for some reason I'm feeling pops of navy and deep orange/red. There's nothing wrong about daydreaming about the future, right? What are you feeling?

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh fall just needs to get here faster!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, why are you doing this? It's too beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post as always, loving the style inspiration you provide every day on social media <3 I wish I could thrift a great pair of pants like those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These picks are beautiful as always

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete